Your Protected Health Information (PHI) is defined by the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Examples of PHI are: your name, address, phone number(s), health information, health insurance information, payment/billing information, etc. PHI does not include my psychotherapy session notes unless insurance companies request an audit to make sure my practice is in line with their clinical standards.
How Willow Grove Therapy Group, LLC may disclose your PHI for treatment, payment, and health care operations.
1. We may use and disclose PHI about you in order to provide health care treatment to you.
2. We may use and disclose PHI about you to obtain payment for services.
3. We may use and disclose your PHI for health care operations.
4. We may use and disclose PHI under circumstances defined by law without your authorization
5. We may contact you at phone numbers and addresses that you give me.
6. We may contact you with information about treatment and services.
Your rights with regard to your PHI.
1. You have the right to review and receive a copy of your PHI.
2. You have the right to request limits on uses and disclosures of your PHI.
3. You have the right to request alternative ways to communicate with you.
4. You have the right to receive a list of disclosures made by Willow Grove Therapy Group.
5. You have the right to requests and amendment to your PHI.
6. You have the right to a copy of this notice.
7. You have the right to file a complaint about privacy practices to the Secretary of Health and